ORANGE COUNTY, N.Y. - The New York State Police are on the lookout for a Hudson Valley man who is wanted for allegedly abused several minors in Orange County.
An alert was issued by State Police this week regarding Middletown resident Nicholas Durbin, 26, who has a bench warrant out for his arrest for allegedly having inappropriate sexual contact with multiple minors. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the full story):
- Additional details have surfaced regarding the murder-suicide involving three people in Ellenville.
- The first round of financing for the Nevele has been secured as developers move forward with a multi-million dollar proposal.
- An Orange County businessman pleaded guilty to underreporting more than $1 million in income.
- A man that assaulted his victim with a chain and padlock in a video that went viral on social media was convicted of assault and weapons charges.
- Four people were arrested for providing illegal massages and other services following an undercover operation in New Windsor.
- For real-time Orange County news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Orange County page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Orange County on Twitter @DVOrangeCounty by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.