ORANGE COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sure we all love turkey -- or the tradition of it at least -- but let's be honest: we all love pie more.
What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Pie?
So, where are you getting yours this Thanksgiving, Orange County? We've rounded up a few of our favs sure to dazzle your guests --- and leave you "pie-eyed" for more.
Order soon; many bakeries have a cut-off deadline.
- Daddy's Donuts and Bake Shop, Middletown: This place is more than donuts, though oh what donuts they are (hello Instagram!). There are also plenty of baked goods including coconut cream pie, chocolate custard pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, blueberry pie and more. Order by Sunday, Nov. 19. The bakery will also be open from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thanksgiving day. Pick a pie: 4 Fairlawn Ave., 845-343-6565.
- Noble Pies, Warwick: This family-owned bakery is all about homemade dishes with simple, natural ingredients just like grandma used to make. Among the holiday options: apple cranberry, apple crumb, traditional apple, mince pie, chocolate pecan, pumpkin, sweet potato, sweet potato pecan, peanut butter cream and more. Hungry yet? Order by Friday, Nov. 17. Pick a pie: 121 State Rt 94 South, 845-986-7436.
- Pied Piper Pies, Highland Falls: Decisions, decisions. You can choose from regular or crumb top -- and from a host of fruit pie options including apple, cherry, triple berry, apple cranberry with walnut crumb, pumpkin, chocolate pecan and more. Order by Friday, Nov. 17. Pick a pie : 307 Main St., 845-446-2030.
- Soons Orchard, New Hampton: Expect all the traditional favs including apple, pumpkin, pecan and banana cream, alongside other choices. Order by Monday, Nov. 20. Pick a pie: 23 Soons Cir., 845-374-5471
- The Shops at Jones Farm, Cornwall: Apple crisp, apple cider donut bread pudding, chocolate chip pecan pie, sweet potato pie and pumpkin cheesecake are some of the many varieties at this Cornwall mainstay. Order ASAP. Pick a pie: 190 Angola Rd., 845-534-4445.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.