ORANGE COUNTY, N.Y. - The search for a female suspect in a larceny at Stop & Shop in Monroe and a fire at a historic City of Newburgh home were among the top stories this week in Orange County.
Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the full story):
- Orange County health commissioner resigns
- Cashless tolling amnesty info announced for new Tappan Zee Bridge
- Amazon names 20 finalists for its second headquarters, which will have 50,000 employees with an average salary of $100,000 annually .
- Conditions, staffing levels under investigation at Goshen nursing home
- For real-time Orange County news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Orange County page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Orange County on Twitter @DVOrangeCounty by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.